Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Ramblings and Extra Baggage

Howdy, Folks!
Cowgirl Betty has been a might busy the past few months. Combined with work being extremely hectic, and being tuckered out all the time, as well as limited internet access, I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. There have been quite a few changes at Casa de Chaos the past few months. First, Hun got a research fellowship in Washington DC. (Yeah!) So now we are in the process of moving and deviding all our worldly posessions. (Boo!)

I am currenlty a lady of leisure, and ended my position in the foster care agency a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed my job, but it is a lot less stress to think about. The decrease in stress is a big plus--considering we have an extra package along for the ride. I am pregnant, and Hun's family is helping us move down--since I am a bit out of balance with my extra bundle.

Well, lots of news! I guess that would explain my current status. Hope I am able to be a better blogger when we are finally settled at our new campsite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy FRAC... what news! Congrats on the baby bundle and gee it's nice to see you back here. Come by and let everyone in on your news... 'cause otherwise I might have to spill it!

Mwah! Missed ya!

Cowgirl Betty said...

hey there. just fixing up some things before restarting my blog--now that i have blessed internet again!