Thursday, February 07, 2008

Falling off the Wagon

Howdy folks! Just wanted to let y'all know I've been a bit under the weather lately, explaining why I haven't been posting as often. I also have been fighting some flu-like symptoms, attempting to work at my job six days a week, and struggling with my internet being down at home. What can I say? It's been a rocky trail lately.

Well, after taking an oncall until about midnight--braving an ice storm to and from the foster home--my body told me enough is enough. I am now laid up, and I am writing this during one of my few moments of consciousness. Luckily the internet is back up!

I promise, promise to pick back up with Condiment of the Week and my various laments when I get back in the saddle (hopefully sometime next week).

3 comments:

70steen said...

You just take care and rest up CGB
70s :-)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Betty, I know I'm late, I am for everything, but I hope you're feeling better!
Hugs sweety!

Kimchihead said...

Airborne works wonders. And don't forget the Emergen-C twice a day!